PINWM is the web based Professional Institute Network for the West Midlands. It is a loose association of some of the West Midlands most influential professional institutes who all share the common purpose of:
- Promoting events to Members and Students of all bodies to facilitate their requirement for CPD
- Creating Networking opportunities across the professions
- Raising the profile of each of the member institutes to one another’s members and students
- Enabling the engagement of key speakers for events by ensuring a worthwhile audience
The idea is that each Institute makes a number of its events available to members and students of other Institutes to provide over 50,000 members and students with a wide-range of locally available, low-cost CPD to meet what is now, for most professional bodies, a mandatory requirement of keeping up-to-date. Events can be booked by simply clicking through to the Institute who are organising the event.
Periodically a selection of events will be downloaded from the website and distributed by the participating bodies to all their members and students by e-mail or hardcopy. We would be pleased to hear from:
- any Institutes wishing to participate in PINWM
- any organisations interested in sponsoring PINWM joint events
- any speakers interested in making CPD presentations to our members and students.
Please get in contact us.