Client Care for solicitors, associates and partners
Date/Time: 27 June 2017 @ 13:00
Location: BPP , 32-34 Colmore Circus , Birmingham , West Midlands , B4 6BN
Date: Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Time: 13.00 -15.00 seminar
CPD: 2 learning hours
Fees: Members: £50 + vat; Non-members: £60 + vat
Speaker: Doug Robinson
As a result of attending this course you will be able to:
• Understand what motivates clients
• Deliver what clients want in the way they want it
• Focus on developing competitive advantage
• Why does client care matter to your firm and to you?
• How do law firms get it wrong – ‘client misery factors’ explored
• How do we eradicate misery factors?
• Getting it right – delivering excellent service to your clients
• The importance of managing client expectations
• The client retainer
• Positive complaints handling – what to do if things go wrong
• How well do you know your firm?
Solicitors, associates and partners